Tuesday, May 19, 2009

....and so it begins.

Welcome to my humble blog. Those who know me will be well aware of my tendencies to ramble on incessantly about not much in particular and to them it is probably with great surprise, and now imminent fear, that I have finally found this wonderful communication format of the modern age.

As of Wednesday, May the 20th, I will have completed my tenure here at Cimarron Hills and indeed will begin a challenging and interesting journey, not unlike the one portrayed in the classic European film, "Rochelle, Rochelle", to the mystic lands of the Orient and in particular the Hidden Tiger Golf Club in Anhui province. Provoking visions of ancient Chinese temples, forests of bamboo swaying in the breeze, statuesque granite outcroppings with gnarled pines protruding from crevices, the Anhui province, home to the World Heritage listed Huangshan/Yellow Mountains region and location for the majority of the filming for "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon",will now also house yours truly and hopefully some fine China turf.

So sit back, grab yourself some fresh qianceng bing, maybe a tsingtao and enjoy the ride, or not!!!!

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Jason,

    You will be missed here at Cimarron Hills. I am glad that you have started this blog, so that we can keep in touch with you.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..you know my comments.
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stub, don’t know where I’ll get my hands on a six pack of Tsingtao stubby’s but I look forward to hearing about yours adventures.

    Cheers.

    Ps have u heard the Bears may be back in 2011? Central Coast the Flo is working on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hows it going paads? Did you bring Rosetta Stone with ya? I am counting on this blog for my main source of entertainment until Idol comes back around.

    Camz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jason! Looking forward to an update on your adventures. I hope things are going well. Take care my friend.

    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo!

    Not sure how often you get to update this thanks to the "technical difficulties" out there in the sticks of SE China?? Thought I'd check in...

    Hope all is well? I guarantee the weather is better there than here over the past six weeks.

    Take care and drop me a note sometime!!

    ~ weigand

    ReplyDelete